- Protect Your People
- Provide What is Needed
- Craft Your Culture with Greater Control
Reserve Training DatesStart the Process
Not every type of training influences behavior effectively. Some training even backfires and creates resistance.
We apply the science of decision-making, judgment and behavior to achieve buy-in and optimize the impact of training to protect your people and organization.
- Less Extreme is More Prevalent
Less extreme is still harmful and costly. How much does inappropriate or counterproductive manager or teammate behavior cost your organization?
- Smartphones & Social Media
It only takes one text message. Smartphones and social media make it easier for a much higher percentage of people to do or say the wrong thing.
- Moral & Ethical Blind Spots
Most training is written as if human beings are rational. Effective proactive prevention training requires a more strategic approach.
- Do You Wonder about Your Current Training?
Do you hear criticism from your people about your sexual harassment training?
Do you feel it’s not connecting, even if people are not voicing negative opinions?
Do you feel your current training is more like playing defense against litigation than effectively engaging and developing your people & culture?
- Do You Wonder How Effective Your Overall Strategy and Messaging Is?
Do you wonder if your messaging has become “HR noise” or is at risk of creating issue fatigue?
Do you feel like “improving culture” sounds nice, but is more like a buzzword than something you know exactly how to do?
- 01Ensure Your Training is Optimized for Each Level
- 02Optimize Your Other Messaging to Elevate Behavior & Culture
- 03Integrate Social Strengths & Standards in Creative Ways
Request Training for Your OrganizationAsk about Availability
- Onboarding & New Employee TrainingHave tailored components in your onboarding process that strategically set the proper tone and influence attitudes in your new employees.
- Manager and Leadership Training SystemsWe have a process of tailoring multiple types and levels of training for your industry and unique manager and leadership roles.
- Strategy for Your Training and Internal MessagingAvoid creating noise, which inhibits your culture development efforts, and optimize receptivity with a science-based approach to crafting messaging and designing training systems.