- Protect Your StudentsPut next-level strategies in place to elevate standards of behavior and protect your students from harm.
- Provide What Your Teachers & Staff NeedWe believe educators need support and help, not just more pressure to prevent problems they have not been fully equipped to understand.
- Craft Your Culture with Greater ControlElevating Culture is Not as Mysterious as Some People Think, but it Takes Strategies & Systems to Shape Culture
Reserve Training DatesContact Us Today
- In-Service Training that Empowers Your Teachers
Tailored for your goals.
Provide expert training that guards against inappropriate or unethical relationships between your teachers and students.
Equip your teachers and coaches to better recognize and respond to warning signs, high-risk attitudes, and other ways they can intervene to prevent harm and create a safe school culture.
- Our Programs in Your Hands
Our Social Strengths™ Program can be delivered by training staff or select student-leaders.
For schools that want to provide creative education on healthy relationships, consent, and prevent bullying, hazing, and harmful behavior:
This innovative, developmental approach to preventing harmful behavior equips your students for positive personal relationships and builds buy-in on boundaries and ethical standards of behavior.
- Multi-Year Strategies to Improve School Safety & Performance
Tailored Plans to Strengthen Your School Culture and Climate to Provide the Educational Experience Each Person Deserves.
Our Same Team School™ approach to culture change is designed for elementary, intermediate, or secondary schools to collaborate with you and take your systems to the next level.
Strategies for Building a Same Team Culture™ in each classroom and throughout your school community.
Training and guidance provided by veteran educators and administrators following an agreed upon plan.
- The Teacher-Student Relationship
Extensive research and our own experience tell us that the teacher-student relationship is the foundation of student-motivation, classroom culture, preventing negative behavior, and even career fulfillment for your teachers.
But teaching challenging students is difficult. Rather than more pressure, teachers need support and practical solutions.
- The Student-Student Relationship
We believe “preventing bullying” is too low of a goal and not as effective as crafting a positive culture that elevates how students treat each other.
Young people need to feel connected in natural ways to other young people. We bring a framework to you that can guide strategies throughout the year, and our partners can provide powerful peer-mentoring solutions for your school.
- The Teacher-Parent Relationship
We are educators and parents. We understand the challenges teachers and administrators face in dealing with conflict with parents.
Our Same Team School framework puts fresh ideas in your hands and a way of communicating with parents proactively that can reduce conflict and increase supportive relationships.