- How do you have training that connects with people from skeptics to survivors?
Clients often tell us they find it a challenge to provide training that connects with men and women from diverse viewpoints.
We spent years developing our approach to training to make sure it connects with harder-to-reach people and is also the proper tone and content that victims/survivors praise.
- How do you know what will actually influence behavior?
We believe this is not the area for guesswork. So we provide you with guidance and training based in science and proven to connect.
- What about other Title IX issues?
Sexual misconduct is only one of the serious problems we must prevent.
Our award-winning programs get to the root level to equip your student-athletes for healthier relationships in college and beyond.
- Prevent Sexual Misconduct and Abusive BehaviorsPreventing harm requires training that connects and shifts attitudes.
- Prepare Your Student-Athletes for Positive LivesOur science-based character development approach is the ultimate combination of preparing for life while preventing unethical actions..
- Know You Have the Most Complete System in PlaceProven, science-based, multi-level, proactive training to optimize your approach in this area.
- Multi-Level Education & Training for Your Athletes
2nd, 3rd, and 4th Year Student-Athletes
SAAC & Team Leaders
- Equip Your Coaches
Interactive expert training to equip your coaches to understand these confusing issues and optimize their influence
- Advanced Training for Your Staff - Beyond the Basics
Equip your staff with next-level training.
Train-the-Trainer option to put our expert content in the hands of your staff.
- 01Schedule a Call
We will discuss your goals and your current approach and recommend ways to strengthen your approach.
- 02We Provide Your Speaking Programs & Training Package
We will provide training, equip you with train-the-trainer & expert content, or a combination of both as we agree on in our discussions.
- 03We are on Your Team to Ensure Success
We remain available for guidance or for additional training to make sure you have what you need to optimally develop your athletes, educate your staff, and protect your programs and department.
- Social & Relationship Strengths
Sexual Misconduct, Dating Violence and Stalking are the most complicated areas to provide effective training and developmental programs.
- Moral & Ethical Strengths
We apply social psychology to help your student athletes accelerate their moral development so you can prevent problems outside the game and so they can live positive lives.
Science-Based Character Development is what you have with our approach of developing your people and culture.
- Mental & Emotional Strengths
Dr. Brian Mistler’s I CAN HELP training for suicide risk reduction will help you prepare your staff and coaches with what they need to better prevent the most serious self-harm that can occur.
We provide you with expert mental health training to equip your coaches, staff, and student-athletes with what they need in this critical area.